Sunday, December 20, 2009

Go to sleep, drunky..

I have a lot of artists that I admire and can't get enough of, but web comic cartoonist Rene Engström is absolutely delightful. Her drawings emit so much raw emotion and talent, I find myself never bored of anything she produces. Her fluid lines and beautiful shading/coloring is so admirable.

I highly recommend you check her out. http://www.reneengstrom.com/

Also, this one strip in her comic, Anders Loves Maria, was one of the most relate-able strips I've ever encountered. It's one of my most fav drawn/written comic pages. I've experienced this scenario, on both ends, before that it just hit me straight in the heart.

AND! If you follow her Twitter, sometimes she'll take requests on what to draw & I was lucky enough that she drew one of mine once :D


<33

No comments:

Post a Comment