Sunday, December 20, 2009

Swedish Fish & Glamour Lights

Have always wanted to do a shoot of myself. Whenever I do a shoot, I'm always behind the lens, applying the makeup, arranging the lighting, stylizing the model, editing for hours, etc. I would love to have a photo session where I am the model who gets beautified and shot at diff angles that flatter my features. I was talking with one of my best friends about a possible sexy shoot for myself. Throwing around ideas on how to approach that (I happen to be very shy & self conscious in that regard) and collaborating ideas. I'm actually quite excited about it... I've always had nice photos of myself but never taken by someone else from their perspective.

Some ideas I'm throwing around:

  • 40's Glamour
  • Elbow length gloves
  • Rita Hayworth hair
  • Satin lingerie & garter belts
  • Bare back shot looking over my shoulder
  • Smoking cigarettes
  • White & brown tealights along the spine
  • Some shots involving paint
Motivation to go to the gym more often and hit it harder is abound! I'm excited, guys! :D

<33

No comments:

Post a Comment